The Effects of Fiscal Restraint on the Australian Economy as Projected by the Murphy and MSG2 Models: A Comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal The Economic Record.
Volume (Year): 67 (1991)
Issue (Month): 197 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0249
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Parsell, B.F. & Powell, A.A. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1990. "The Effects Of Fiscal Restraints On The Australian Economy As Projected By The Murphy And Msg2 Models: A Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 225, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruce F. Parsell & Alan A. Powell & Peter J. Wilcoxen, 1989. "The Reconciliation of Computable General Equilibrium and Macroeconomic Modelling: Grounds for Hope?," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-44, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- James H. Breece & Keith R. McLaren & Chris W. Murphy & Alan A. Powell, 1991.
"Using the Murphy Model to Provide Short-Run Macroeconomic Closure for ORANI,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
ip-56, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Breece, James H, et al, 1994. "Using the Murphy Model to Provide Short-run Macroeconomic Closure for ORANI," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 70(210), pages 292-314, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.