Optimal Taxation of International Income Flows
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal The Economic Record.
Volume (Year): 62 (1986)
Issue (Month): 177 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0249
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joel Slemrod & Carl Hansen & Roger Procter, 1994.
"The Seesaw Principle in International Tax Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
4867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:idb:brikps:5598 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harry Huizinga & Søren Bo Nielsen, .
"The Coordination of Capital Income and Profit Taxation with Cross-Ownership of Firms,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
96-17, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 2002. "The coordination of capital income and profit taxation with cross-ownership of firms," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1996. "The Coordination of Capital Income and Profit Taxation with Cross-Ownership of Firms," Discussion Paper 1996-104, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alberto Giovannini, 1987. "International Capital Mobility and Tax Evasion," NBER Working Papers 2460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yong Yang, 1998. "International Taxation When Domestic Distributional Policy is Constrained," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 75-93.
- Hannu Piekkola, 1995. "Capital income taxation, tax criteria, and intergenerational welfare," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 62(3), pages 295-322, October.
- Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo, 1997.
"Capital income and profit taxation with foreign ownership of firms,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(1-2), pages 149-165, February.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1995. "Capital income and profits taxation with foreign ownership of firms," Discussion Paper 1995-82, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P. & Nielsen, S.B., 1997. "Capital income and profit taxation with foreign ownership of firms," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73857, Tilburg University.
- Huizinga, H. & Nielsen, S.B., 1995. "Capital Income and Profits Taxation with Foreign Ownership of Firms," Papers 9582, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Harry Huizinga & Soeren Bo Nielsen, . "Capital Income and Profits Taxation with Foreign Ownerwhip of Firms," EPRU Working Paper Series 95-09, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gordon, Roger H, 1992.
" Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in Open Economies?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(3), pages 1159-80, July.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1990. "Can Capital Income Taxes Survive in Open Economies?," NBER Working Papers 3416, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mackie James & J. Rousslang Donald, 2000. "The Optimal Taxation of Income From International Investment: A Geometric Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 77-86.
- George Zodrow, 2006. "Capital Mobility and Source-Based Taxation of Capital Income in Small Open Economies," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 269-294, May.
- Roger H. Gordon, 1990.
"Canada - U.S. Free Trade and Pressures for Tax Harmonization,"
NBER Working Papers
3327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon, R.H., 1990. "Canada-U.S. Free Trade And Pressures For Tax Harmonization," Working Papers 260, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.