Privatization Policies and Public Enterprise: A Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal The Economic Record.
Volume (Year): 62 (1986)
Issue (Month): 177 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0249
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul H. Jensen & Robin E. Stonecash, 2004. "The Efficiency of Public Sector Outsourcing Contracts: A Literature Review," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2004n29, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Stephen Yeaple & Warren Moskowitz, 1995. "The literature on privatization," Research Paper 9514, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bradburd, Ralph, 1992. "Privatization of natural monopoly public enterprises : the regulation issue," Policy Research Working Paper Series 864, The World Bank.
- Karl Aiginger, 1999.
"The Privatisation Experiment in Austria,"
Austrian Economic Quarterly,
WIFO, vol. 4(4), pages 261-270, October.
- Villalonga, Belen, 2000. "Privatization and efficiency: differentiating ownership effects from political, organizational, and dynamic effects," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 43-74, May.
- Monica Keneley & Margaret McKenzie, 2006. "An Evaluation of Privatisations in Australian Banking and Insurance," Economics Series 2006_09, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Osman Suliman & Ghirmay Ghebreysus, 2001. "Determinants of Privatisation in Selected Sub-Saharan African Countries: Is Privatisation Politically Induced?," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 33-48, December.
- Bagdadioglu, Necmiddin & Waddams Price, Catherine M. & Weyman-Jones, Thomas G., 1996. "Efficiency and ownership in electricity distribution: A non-parametric model of the Turkish experience," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 1-23, April.
- Siegmund, Uwe, 1997. "Warum Privatisierung? Eine Dogmengeschichte der Privatisierungstheorien," Kiel Working Papers 785, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Halkos, George, 2002. "State owned enterprises, privatization and the public interest: evidence of S.O.E. performance in the Greek manufacturing," MPRA Paper 39604, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kikeri, Sunita, 1990. "Bank lending for divestiture : a review of experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 338, The World Bank.
- Kotsios, Panayotis, 2010. "Regulatory Barriers to Entry in Industrial Sectors," MPRA Paper 27976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margaret McKenzie, 2005. "Privatisation and Economic Growth," Economics Series 2005_21, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Hone, Phillip, 1991. "Charging For Agricultural Extension Services," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 59(03), December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.