Factor Substitutability in Australian Manufacturing with Emphasis on Energy Inputs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal The Economic Record.
Volume (Year): 58 (1982)
Issue (Month): 160 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0249
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David I. Stern, 2009.
"Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis,"
Departmental Working Papers
2009-06, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," MPRA Paper 13734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stern, David I., 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta-Analysis," Research Reports 94882, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- David I.Stern, 2009. "Interfuel Substitution: A Meta Analysis," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 0933, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Sang V Nguyen & Mary L Streitwieser, 1997. "Capital-Energy Substitution Revisted: New Evidence From Micro Data," Working Papers 97-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Burney, Nadeem A. & Al-Matrouk, Faisal T., 1996. "Energy conservation in electricity generation: A case study of the electricity and water industry in Kuwait," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 69-79, April.
- David C. Broadstock, 2008.
"Non-linear technological progress and the substitutability of energy for capital: an application using the translog cost function,"
Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS)
120, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- David Clive Broadstock, 2010. "Non-linear technological progress and the substitutability of energy for capital: An application using the translog cost function," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(1), pages 84-93.
- Suho Bae, 2009. "The responses of manufacturing businesses to geographical differences in electricity prices," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 453-472, June.
- Watts, Geof & Quiggin, John C., 1984. "A Note on the Use of a Logarithmic Time Trend," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(02), August.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris K. & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2002. "Allocative inefficiency and the capital-energy controversy," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 305-318, July.
- Jean-Guy Devezeaux de Lavergne, 1990. "Chocs pétroliers et industrie : apports récents de l'économétrie de la production," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 96(5), pages 21-32.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:30:y:2010:i:1:p:84-93 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.