Environmental Pollution in an Open Economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal The Economic Record.
Volume (Year): 55 (1979)
Issue (Month): 151 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0249
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert E. Kohn, 1991. "Global Pollution: A Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson Model of Pigouvian Taxation," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 337-343, Jul-Sep.
- Markusen, James R. & Morey, Edward R. & Olewiler, Nancy, 1995. "Competition in regional environmental policies when plant locations are endogenous," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 55-77, January.
- James R. Markusen & Edward R. Morey & Nancy Olewiler, 1991.
"Environmental Policy When Market Structure and Plant Locations are Endo-genous,"
NBER Working Papers
3671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markusen James R. & Morey Edward R. & Olewiler Nancy D., 1993. "Environmental Policy when Market Structure and Plant Locations Are Endogenous," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 69-86, January.
- Jayadevappa, Ravishankar & Chhatre, Sumedha, 2000. "International trade and environmental quality: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-194, February.
- Kozloff, Keith & Runge, C. Ford, 1991. "International Trade In The Food Sector And Environmental Quality, Health, And Safety: A Survey Of Policy Issues," Staff Papers 13325, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Tobey, James A., 1990. "Effects of Domestic Environmental Policy on Patterns of International Trade," 1990: The Environment, Government Policies, and International Trade Meeting, December 1990, San Diego, CA 50878, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Cropper, Maureen L & Oates, Wallace E, 1992. "Environmental Economics: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 675-740, June.
- Carrada-Bravo, Francisco, 1995. "Trade, foreign direct investment, and environmental policy: The case of Mexico," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 203-210.
- Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2004.
"Trade, Growth, and the Environment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 42(1), pages 7-71, March.
- Rafael S. Espinosa Ramírez & M. Ozgur Kayalica, 2007. "Environmental Policies and Mergers’ Externalities," Economia Mexicana NUEVA EPOCA, , vol. 0(1), pages 47-74, January-J.
- Seo, Kami & Taylor, Jonathan, 2003. "Forest resource trade between Japan and Southeast Asia: the structure of dual decay," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 91-104, April.
- Batabyal, Amitrajeet A., 1990. "A Model Of Potentially Immiserizing Unilateral Environmental Controls," Staff Papers 14037, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.