Optimal Consumption Planning in a Polluted Environment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal The Economic Record.
Volume (Year): 49 (1973)
Issue (Month): 128 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0249
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huhtala, Anni, 1999. "Optimizing production technology choices: conventional production vs. recycling," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, January.
- Baranzini, A. & Bourguignon, F., 1994.
"Is Sustainable Growth Optimal?,"
DELTA Working Papers
94-21, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Mª del Pilar Martínez García & Mª del Mar Sánchez de la Vega, 1998. "Crecimiento económico y calidad medioambiental," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 9, pages 103-118, Junio.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2012.
"Potential Irreversible Catastrophic Shifts of the Assimilative Capacity of the Environment,"
TSE Working Papers
12-276, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Potential Irreversible Catastrophic Shifts of the Assimilative Capacity of the Environment," LERNA Working Papers 12.01.358, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Potential Irreversible Catastrophic Shifts of the Assimilative Capacity of the Environment," IDEI Working Papers 697, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Kawaguchi, Kazuhito & Morimoto, Hiroaki, 2007. "Long-run average welfare in a pollution accumulation model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 703-720, February.
- Kazuhito Kawaguchi, 2003. "Optimal Control of Pollution Accumulation with Long-Run Average Welfare," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 26(3), pages 457-468, November.
- Toman, Michael & Withagen, Cees, 1998.
"Accumulative Pollution, "Clean Technology," and Policy Design,"
dp-98-43, Resources For the Future.
- Toman, Michael A. & Withagen, Cees, 2000. "Accumulative pollution, "clean technology," and policy design," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 367-384, October.
- Michael Toman & Karen Palmer, 1997. "How should an accumulative toxic substance be banned?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 9(1), pages 83-102, January.
- List, John A. & Mason, Charles F., 2001. "Optimal Institutional Arrangements for Transboundary Pollutants in a Second-Best World: Evidence from a Differential Game with Asymmetric Players," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 277-296, November.
- Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Braden, John B., 2005. "Total factor productivity and the environmental Kuznets curve," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 366-380, March.
- Wei-Bin Zhang, 2008. "Leisure, amenity, and capital accumulation in a multi-region model," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 183-207, March.
- Carlo Orecchia & Maria Elisabetta Tessitore, 2011. "Economic Growth and the Environment with Clean and Dirty Consumption," Working Papers 2011.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Belgodere, Antoine, 2010. "Climate change: discount or not? future generations don't care that much," MPRA Paper 27358, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Horowitz, John K., 1996. "Environmental policy under a non-market discount rate," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 73-78, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.