Foreign investment and expropriation under oligarchy and democracy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Economics & Politics.
Volume (Year): 24 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liu, Xuepeng & Ornelas, Emanuel, 2013.
"Free Trade Agreements and the Consolidation of Democracy,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9279, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xuepeng Liu & Emanuel Ornelas, 2013. "Free Trade Agreements and the Consolidation of Democracy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4103, CESifo Group Munich.
- Xuepeng Liu & Emanuel Ornelas, 2013. "Free trade agreements and the consolidation of democracy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 48927, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Xuepeng Liu & Emanuel Ornelas, 2013. "Free Trade Aggreements and the Consolidation of Democracy," CEP Discussion Papers dp1184, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Toke Aidt & Uk Hwang, 2014. "To Ban or Not to Ban: Foreign Lobbying and Cross National Externalities," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1402, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ramin Dadasov & Philipp Harms & Oliver Lorz, 2010.
"Financial Integration in Autocracies: Greasing the Wheel or More to Steal?,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Ramin Dadasov & Philipp Harms & Oliver Lorz, 2013. "Financial integration in autocracies: Greasing the wheel or more to steal?," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Ramin Dadasov & Philipp Harms & Oliver Lorz, 2010. "Financial Integration in Autocracies: Greasing the Wheel or More to Steal?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201014, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.