Civil War Exposure And Violence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Economics & Politics.
Volume (Year): 23 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (03)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2013.
"Trust, Growth and Well-Being: New Evidence and Policy Implications,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9548, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2014. "Trust, Growth, and Well-Being: New Evidence and Policy Implications," Handbook of Economic Growth, in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 2, pages 49-120 Elsevier.
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2013. "Trust, Growth and Well-being: New Evidence and Policy Implications," IZA Discussion Papers 7464, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & James Fenske, 2013.
"War, resilience and political engagement in Africa,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2013-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- James Fenske & Achyuta Adhvaryu, 2013. "War, Resilience and Political Engagement in Africa," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2013-08, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Giacomo De Luca & Jeroen Schokkaert & Jo Swinnen, 2011. "Cultural Differences, Assimilation and Behavior: Player Nationality and Penalties in Football," LICOS Discussion Papers 29711, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Giulia La Mattina, 2014. "Civil Conflict, Sex Ratio and Intimate Partner Violence in Rwanda," HiCN Working Papers 175, Households in Conflict Network.
- Kountouris, Yiannis & Remoundou, Kyriaki, 2013. "Is there a cultural component in tax morale? Evidence from immigrants in Europe," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 104-119.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2013.
"Seeds of distrust: conflict in Uganda,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 217-252, September.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Seeds of Distrust: Conflict in Uganda," OxCarre Working Papers 078, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2011. "Seeds of distrust: Conflict in Uganda," ECON - Working Papers 054, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Seeds of Distrust: Conflict in Uganda," HiCN Working Papers 112, Households in Conflict Network.
- Rohner, Dominic & Thoenig, Mathias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2012. "Seeds of Distrust: Conflict in Uganda," CEPR Discussion Papers 8741, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & James Fenske, 2014. "Conflict and the Formation of Political Beliefs in Africa," HiCN Working Papers 164, Households in Conflict Network.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.