AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The Economic Society of Australia in its journal Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 1 (1978)
Issue (Month): 60 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Central Council Administration, L.P.O. Box 2161, Hawthorn VIC 3122
Phone: 61 3 9497 4140
Fax: 61 3 9497 4140
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0812-0439
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1979.
"New Evidence that Fully Anticipated Monetary Changes Influence Real Output After All,"
369, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1979. "New Evidence That Fully Anticipated Monetary Changes Influence Real Output After All," NBER Working Papers 0361, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- C. J. Hindle, 1978. "A World Scale National Corporation Industrial Strategy: A Comment," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 4(3), pages 383-384, Summer.
- Rogério Arthmar, 2001. "O conceito clássico de poupança e a Escola de Estocolmo [The classical concept of saving and the Stockholm School]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 11(2), pages 51-82, December.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1995.
"The Effects of Trade and Foreign Direct Investment on Employment and Relative Wages,"
OECD Jobs Study Working Papers
4, OECD Publishing.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1995. "The Effects of Trade and Foreign Direct Investment on Employment and Relative Wages," NBER Working Papers 5037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Scott A. Boorman & Paul R. Levitt, 1983. "Blockmodeling Complex Statutes: Mapping Techniques Based on Combinatorial Optimization for Analyzing Economic Legislation and Its Stress Points over Time," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 665, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Vaujany, François-Xavier de & Grimand, Amaury, 2005. "Moving towards appropriability of academic knowledge: a post-actionalist perspective," MPRA Paper 1317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brock K. Short, 1979. "A Review of Bill C-57, the Proposed New Bank Act," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 5(2), pages 273-280, Spring.
- Basch, Michael & Paredes-Molina, Ricardo D., 1996. "Are there dual labor markets in Chile?: empirical evidence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 297-312, August.
- Dostaler, Gilles, 1991. "Les premiers travaux économiques de Gunnar Myrdal," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 67(2), pages 192-217, juin.
- Fields, L. Paige & Fraser, Donald R. & Kolari, James W., 2007. "Bidder returns in bancassurance mergers: Is there evidence of synergy?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3646-3662, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.