The Flexibility to Switch between Different Products
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 57 (1990)
Issue (Month): 227 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas VON UNGERN-STERNBERG, 1988. "The Flexibility to Switch between Different Products," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 8806, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renner, Swetlana & Glauben, Thomas & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2012. "Measurement And Decomposition Of Flexibility Of Multi-Output Firms," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 124865, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gavin C Reid, 1996. "Capital Structure at Inception and the Short-Run Performance of Micro-Firms," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9607, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Bernadette Power & Gavin C Reid, 2003. "Turbulence, Flexibility and Performance of the Long-lived Small Firm," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-039/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Weiss, Christoph R., 2001. "On flexibility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 347-356, November.
- Weiss, Christoph R. & Briglauer, Wolfgang, 2000. "On flexibility," FE Working Papers 0003, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Bernadette Power & Gavin C Reid, 2003.
"Turbulence, Flexibility and Performance of the Long-lived Small Firm,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-039/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bernadette Power & Gavin C. Reid, 2002. "Turbulence, Flexibility and Performance of the Long-lived Small Firm," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0207, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Alcina Nunes & Elsa de Morais Sarmento, 2010. "Business Survival in Portuguese Regions," GEMF Working Papers 2010-22, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Weiss, Christoph R., 1999. "Flexibility In Agriculture," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21502, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gavin C Reid, 1993. "The Survival of Small Business Enterprise," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9309, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Gavin C Reid, 1997. "Small Firms' Actions and their Survival Probabilities," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 9721, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.