Estimating the Probability of Trade Union Membership: A Study of Men and Women in Britain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 53 (1986)
Issue (Month): 29 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rupayan Pal, 2008.
"Estimating the Probability of Trade Union Membership in India - Impact of Communist Parties, Personal Attributes and Industrial Characteristics,"
Labor Economics Working Papers
22366, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Rupayan PAL, 2010. "Impact Of Communist Parties On The Individual Decision To Join A Trade Union: Evidence From India," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 48(4), pages 496-528, December.
- Rupayan Pal, 2008. "Estimating the probability of trade union membership in India: Impact of Communist parties, personal attributes and industrial characteristics," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-015, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Paula Armstrong & Janca Steenkamp, 2008. "South African Trade Unions: an Overview for 1995 to 2005," Working Papers 10/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Georgios Marios Chrysanthou, 2008.
"Determinants of trade union membership in Great Britain during 1991-2003,"
Economics Working Papers
we082315, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Georgios Marios Chrysanthou, 2007. "Determinants of Trade Union Membership in Great Britain During 1991-2003," Discussion Papers 07/01, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Blanchflower, David G., 2006. "A Cross-Country Study of Union Membership," IZA Discussion Papers 2016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wiji Arulampalam & Alison L. Booth, 2000. "Union status of young men in Britain: a decade of change," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 289-310.
- Robin Naylor, 1995. "Unions in Decline?," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 22, pages 127-142.
- David G. Blanchflower & Robert Crouchley & Saul Estrin & Andrew Oswald, 1990.
"Unemployment and the Demand for Unions,"
NBER Working Papers
3251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascale Petit, 2004. "Effet des syndicats sur les inégalités entre les femmes et les hommes : une revue de la littérature," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04076, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví & Máximo Torero, 2002. "Union Density Changes and Union Effects On Firm Performance in Peru," Research Department Publications 3158, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.