Price Adjustment Costs and the Output-Inflation Trade-off
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 53 (1986)
Issue (Month): 210 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ball, Laurence & Romer, David, 2003.
" Inflation and the Informativeness of Prices,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 35(2), pages 177-96, April.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Russell, Bill, 2005.
"Inflation and measures of the markup,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 289-306, June.
- Leif Danziger, 2007.
"Output Effects Of Inflation With Fixed Price- And Quantity-Adjustment Costs,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 115-120, 01.
- Leif Danziger, 2005. "Output Effects of Inflation with Fixed Price- and Quantity-Adjustment Costs," CESifo Working Paper Series 1538, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leif Danziger & Claus Thustrup Hansen, 2000.
"On the Output-Inflation Relationship when Price and Quantity Adjustments are Costly,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
293, CESifo Group Munich.
- Leif Danziger & Claus Thustrup Hansen, 2000. "On the Output-Inflation Relationship when Price and Quantity Adjustments are Costly," Cahiers de recherche CREFE / CREFE Working Papers 116, CREFE, Université du Québec à Montréal.
- Bill Russell, 2002. "The Long Run Relationships among Price Variability, Inflation and the Markup," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 127, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Andersen, Torben M., 2002. "Nominal rigidities and the optimal rate of inflation," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 375-389, June.
- Russell, Bill & Banerjee, Anindya, 2008.
"The long-run Phillips curve and non-stationary inflation,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1792-1815, December.
- Bill Russell, Anindya Banerjee, 2006. "The Long-Run Phillips Curve and Non-Stationary Inflation," Economics Working Papers ECO2006/16, European University Institute.
- Banerjee, Anindya & Russell, Bill, 2004. "A reinvestigation of the markup and the business cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 267-284, March.
- Bill Russell, 2006. "Non-Stationary Inflation and the Markup: an Overview of the Research and some Implications for Policy," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 191, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Steffen Ahrens & Matthias Hartmann, 2014. "State-dependence vs. Time-dependence: An Empirical Multi-Country Investigation of Price Sluggishness," Kiel Working Papers 1907, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.