Wages Policy and Unemployment in Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 53 (1986)
Issue (Month): 210(S) (Supplement)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blanchflower, David G & Oswald, Andrew J & Garrett, Mario D, 1990.
"Insider Power in Wage Determination,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 57(226), pages 143-70, May.
- David G. Blanchflower & Andrew J. Oswald & Mario D. Garrett, 1989. "Insider Power in Wage Determination," NBER Working Papers 3179, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchflower, D. & Oswald, A. & Garrett, M., 1988. "Insider Power In Wage Determination," Papers 319, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Carneiro, Anabela & Portugal, Pedro, 2006.
"Market Power, Dismissal Threat and Rent Sharing: The Role of Insider and Outsider Forces in Wage Bargaining,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2102, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal, 2008. "Market power, dismissal threat, and rent sharing: The role of insider and outsider forces in wage bargaining," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 30-47, May.
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal, 2006. "Market Power, Dismissal Threat and Rent Sharing: The Role of Insider and Outsider Forces in Wage Bargaining," Working Papers w200610, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Anabela Carneiro & Pedro Portugal, 2004. "Market Power, Dismissal Threat, and Rent Sharing: the Role of Insider and Outsider Forces in Wage Bargaining," CEF.UP Working Papers 0403, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gonzalo Fernández-de-Córdoba & Emma Moreno-García, 2006.
"Union games: technological unemployment,"
Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 359-373, January.
- Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba & Emma Moreno García, 2004. "Union Games: Technological Unemployment," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/45, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Vázquez Pérez, Jesús & Fernández de Córdoba, Gonzalo, 2010.
"Unions, Monetary Shocks and the Labour Market Cycle,"
DFAEII Working Papers
2010-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Fernández-de-Córdoba, Gonzalo & Vázquez, Jesús, 2011. "Unions, monetary shocks and the labour market cycle," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1140-1149, May.
- Mardi Dungey & John Pitchford, 1998.
"Prospects for Output and Employment Growth with Steady Inflation,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,
in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.), Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Dungey, M. & Pitchford, J., 1998. "Prospects for Output and Employment Growth with Steady Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 387, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Dobbie, Michael, 2006. "Insider Power, Outsider Ineffectiveness and Product Market Competition: Evidence from Australia," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 2(1).
- Gruen, David & Pagan, Adrian & Thompson, Christopher, 1999.
"The Phillips curve in Australia,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 223-258, October.
- Larry Ball, 1997. "Round-up," RBA Annual Conference Volume, in: Philip Lowe (ed.), Monetary Policy and Inflation Targeting Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Debelle, Guy & Vickery, James, 1998.
"Is the Phillips Curve a Curve? Some Evidence and Implications for Australia,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 74(227), pages 384-98, December.
- Guy Debelle & James Vickery, 1997. "Is the Phillips Curve a Curve? Some Evidence and Implications for Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9706, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1987. "The Right Combination of Demand and Supply Policies: The Case for a Two-Handed Approach," NBER Working Papers 2333, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buiter, Willem H & Grafe, Clemens, 2001. "No Pain, No Gain? The Simple Analytics of Efficient Disinflation in Open Economies," CEPR Discussion Papers 3038, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeff Borland & Ian McDonald, 2000. "Labour Market Models of Unemployment in Australia," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2000n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Assar Lindbeck & Dennis J. Snower, 2001. "Insiders versus Outsiders," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 165-188, Winter.
- Lenehan, A. J., 1996. "The macroeconomic effects of the postwar baby boom: Evidence from Australia," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 155-169.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.