The Effect of Social Security on Lifetime Wealth Accumulation and Bequests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 52 (1985)
Issue (Month): 208 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1989.
"Intergenerational Transfers and Savings,"
NBER Working Papers
2237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Hurd & James P. Smith, 2001.
"Anticipated and Actual Bequests,"
in: Themes in the Economics of Aging, pages 357-392
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Hurd & James P. Smith, 2003.
"Expected Bequests and Their Distribution,"
03-10, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Thomas A. Barthold & Takatoshi Ito, 1991.
"Bequest Taxes and Accumulation of Household Wealth: U.S. - Japan Comparison,"
NBER Working Papers
3692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Barthold & Takatoshi Ito, 1992. "Bequest Taxes and Accumulation of Household Wealth: U.S.-Japan Comparison," NBER Chapters, in: The Political Economy of Tax Reform, NBER-EASE Volume 1, pages 235-292 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas A. Barthold & Takatoshi Ito, 1991. "Bequest Taxes and Accumulation of Household Wealth: U.S.-Japan Comparison," Discussion Paper Series a233, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Susan Pozo & Stephen A. Woodbury, .
"Pensions, Social Security, and Asset Accumulation,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
spsaw1986, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Michael J. Boskin & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1986. "Pubic Debt and U.S. Saving: A New Test of the Neutrality Hypothesis," NBER Working Papers 1646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Blake, 2004. "The impact of wealth on consumption and retirement behaviour in the UK," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(8), pages 555-576.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.