Currency Substitution and Western European Monetary Unification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 52 (1985)
Issue (Month): 205 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2006.
"Currency Substitution and Money Demand in Euroland,"
Atlantic Economic Journal,
International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(3), pages 275-287, September.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2003. "Currency substitution and money demand in Euroland," NIPE Working Papers 11/2003, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2003.
"EU-wide money and currency substitution,"
Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers)
09, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Mutawa, Ahmed & Benkato, Omar M., 1996. "On currency substitution and money demand instability," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 321-334.
- Nyahoho, Emmanuel, 1995. "La concurrence de monnaies dans un marché financier dématérialisé," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 71(3), pages 334-364, septembre.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1985. "Money demand in open economies : a currency substitution model for Venezuela," International Finance Discussion Papers 265, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Al Kutan, 1991. "German dominance in the European Monetary System: Evidence from money supply growth rates," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 285-294, October.
- Lorenzo Bini-Smaghi & Silvia Vori, 1993. "Is there a â€œtriffin dilemmaâ€ for the EMS?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 175-188, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.