Union Rivalry and Wages: An Oligopolistic Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 51 (1984)
Issue (Month): 202 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vijlbrief, J.A. & Wijngaert, R.F., 1991. "Unions and the link : wage determination by a single encompassing trade union when unemployment benefits are linked to wages," Serie Research Memoranda 0062, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pierre Cahuc, 1990. "La théorie des négociations salariales : une revue de la littérature," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 92(1), pages 21-30.
- Blomgren-Hansen, Niels, 2012. "Optimum organization of the labor market in a small open economy," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 222-231.
- Strifler, Matthias & Beissinger, Thomas, 2012.
"Fairness considerations in labor union wage setting: A theoretical analysis,"
FZID Discussion Papers
56-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Strifler, Matthias & Beissinger, Thomas, 2012. "Fairness Considerations in Labor Union Wage Setting: A Theoretical Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 6799, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kåre Johansen, . "Nonlinear Wage Responses to Internal and External Factors," Working Paper Series 0902, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, revised 25 Aug 2002.
- Ana Paula Martins & Rui Coimbra, 2004. "Efficient Union Contracts in the Presence of Homogeneous Labor and Differentiated Unions," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 5(1), pages 27-46, May.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Oswald, Andrew J., 1998. "Comparison-concave utility and following behaviour in social and economic settings," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 133-155, October.
- Jan Sørensen, 1992. "Profit-sharing in a unionized cournot duopoly," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 151-167, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.