Control of Pollution when the Offended Defend Themselves
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 50 (1983)
Issue (Month): 200 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone, 2012.
"Preserving or escaping? On the welfare effects of environmental self-protective choices,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 248-254.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone, 2010. "Preserving or escaping? On the welfare effects of environmental self-protective choices," MPRA Paper 22580, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon Harford, 1998. "Pollution and the firm Robert E. Kohn Edward Elgar, 1998, 251 pp," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 26(3), pages 317-324, September.
- Helfand, Gloria E. & Berck, Peter & Maull, Tim, 2003. "The theory of pollution policy," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 249-303 Elsevier.
- McKitrick, Ross & Collinge, Robert A., 2002.
"The Existence and Uniqueness of Optimal Pollution Policy in the Presence of Victim Defense Measures,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 106-122, July.
- McKitrick, R. & Collinge, R.A., 1998. "The Existence and Uniqueness of Optimal Pollution Policy in the Presence of Victim Defense Measures," Working Papers 1998-6, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Becker, Nir & Shechter, Mordechai, 1996. "Decentralized economic incentives under technological indivisibilities: a cooperative game approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 9-20, April.
- Antoci, Angelo, 2009. "Environmental degradation as engine of undesirable economic growth via self-protection consumption choices," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(5), pages 1385-1397, March.
- Udo Ebert & Heinz Welsch, 2011.
"Adaptation and Mitigation in Global Pollution Problems: Economic Impacts of Productivity, Sensitivity and Adaptive Capacity,"
V-332-11, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Udo Ebert & Heinz Welsch, 2012. "Adaptation and Mitigation in Global Pollution Problems: Economic Impacts of Productivity, Sensitivity, and Adaptive Capacity," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 52(1), pages 49-64, May.
- Guillermo Donoso, 1994. "Regulación Óptima de Problemas de Contaminación Difusa," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 31(92), pages 45-58.
- repec:old:wpaper:332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kohn, Robert E., 1997. "The effect of emission taxes and abatement subsidies on market structure: Comment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 617-628, August.
- Surender Kumar & D.N. Rao, 2001. "Valuing The Beneficts of Air Pollution Abatement Using a Health Production Function A Case Study of Panipat Thermal Power Station, India," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 20(2), pages 91-102, October.
- Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & de Vries, Frans P., 2006. "Location choice by households and polluting firms: An evolutionary approach," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 425-446, February.
- François Destandau & Elsa Martin & Anne Rozan, 2011. "Potential of artificial wetlands for removing pesticides from water in a cost-effective framework," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2011/5, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Bharvirkar, Ranjit & Paul, Anthony, 2001. "The Effect of Allowance Allocation on the Cost of Carbon Emission Trading," Discussion Papers dp-01-30-, Resources For the Future.
- Verhoef Erik T., 1997. "Externalities," Serie Research Memoranda 0031, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Dijkstra, B. & Vries, F.P. de, 2004. "Location Choice by Households and Polluting Firms: An Evolutionary Approach," Discussion Paper 2004-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gregory Poe & Richard Bishop, 1999. "Valuing the Incremental Benefits of Groundwater Protection when Exposure Levels are Known," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(3), pages 341-367, April.
- Hotte, Louis & Winer, Stanley L., 2012. "Environmental regulation and trade openness in the presence of private mitigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 46-57.
- Nir Becker & Mira Baron & Mordechai Shechter, 1993. "Economic instruments for emission abatement under appreciable technological indivisibilities," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 3(3), pages 263-284, June.
- Parker, Dawn Cassandra, 2007. "Revealing "space" in spatial externalities: Edge-effect externalities and spatial incentives," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 84-99, July.
- Lasserre, Pierre, 1994. "Protection décentralisée des droits de propriété, police et justice," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(2), pages 177-189, juin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.