Is Incomes Policy the Answer to Unemployment?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 49 (1982)
Issue (Month): 195 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Bjørn Sandvik & Odd Rune Staume, 2003.
"Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1022, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sandvik, Bjørn & Straume, Odd Rune, 2002. "Good jobs, bad jobs and redistribution," Discussion Papers, various Research Units FS IV 02-21, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Bj¯rn Sandvik & Odd Rune Straume, 2002. "Good jobs, bad jobs and redistribution," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2002 131, Royal Economic Society.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Sandvik, B. & Straume, Odd Rune, 2003. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution," CEPR Discussion Papers 4115, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lommerud, K.E. & Sandvik, B. & Straume, O.R., 2001. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs and Redistribution," Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen 1401, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Christopher A. Pissarides, 1997.
"The Impact of Employment Tax Cuts on Unemployment and Wages: The Role of Unemployment Benefits and Tax Structure,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0361, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Pissarides, Christopher A., 1998. "The impact of employment tax cuts on unemployment and wages; The role of unemployment benefits and tax structure," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 155-183, January.
- repec:fth:prinin:167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Pissarides, 1997. "The impact of employment tax cuts on unemployment and wages : the role of unemployment benefits and tax structure," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2332, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hein, Eckhard, 1996.
"Die Aufgaben der Einkommenspolitik im Rahmen einer keynesianischen Beschäftigungspolitik: Eine Skizze
[The tasks of incomes policy in Keynesian employment policy: a draft]," MPRA Paper 19324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calmfors, Lars, 1985. "Work sharing, employment and wages," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 293-309.
- Thomas Aronsson & Karl-Gustaf Löfgren & Tomas Sjögren, 2001. "Union Wage Setting and Capital Income Taxation in Dynamic General Equilibrium," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(2), pages 141-175, 05.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Wikström, Magnus, 2011. "Optimal Tax Progression: Does it Matter if Wage Bargaining is Centralized or Decentralized?," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 829, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- repec:fth:prinin:177 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.