The Precautionary Demand for Narrow and Broad Money
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 47 (1980)
Issue (Month): 188 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Dotsey, 1991. "Monetary policy and operating procedures in New Zealand," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 13-19.
- Lubo Komrek & Martin Meleck, 2004. "Money Demand in an Open Transition Economy," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 42(5), pages 73-73, September.
- Peter Howells, 2005. "The Endogeneity of Money: Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 0513, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Godwin Nwaobi, 2001.
"A Vector Error Correction And Nonnested Modelling Of Money Demand Function In Nigeria,"
- Godwin Nwaobi, 2002. "A vector error correction and nonnested modeling of money demand function in Nigeria," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(4), pages 1-8.
- Ericsson, Neil R & Hendry, David F & Prestwich, Kevin M, 1998.
" The Demand for Broad Money in the United Kingdom, 1878-1993,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(1), pages 289-324, March.
- Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry & Kevin M. Prestwich, 1997. "The demand for broad money in the United Kingdom, 1878-1993," International Finance Discussion Papers 596, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.