On the Existence and Secular Stability of u-v Loci
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 47 (1980)
Issue (Month): 185 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ricardo A. Lagos, .
"An Alternative Approach to Market Frictions: An Application to the Market for Taxicab Rides,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
058589d20e3fbe4e559adb44b, Penn Economics Department.
- Ricardo A. Lagos, . ""An Alternative Approach to Market Frictions: An Application to the Market for Taxicab Rides''," CARESS Working Papres 96-09, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Mary Daly & Bart Hobijn & Rob Valletta, 2011.
"The recent evolution of the natural rate of unemployment,"
Working Paper Series
2011-05, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Daly, Mary C. & Hobijn, Bart & Valletta, Robert G., 2011. "The Recent Evolution of the Natural Rate of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5832, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter Rodenburg, 2007.
"The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-088/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Rodenburg, Peter, 2007. "The Remarkable Place of the UV-Curve in Economic Theory," MPRA Paper 5823, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jerome Fahrer & Andrew Pease, 1993. "The Unemployment/Vacancy Relationship in Australia," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9305, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Peter Rodenburg, 2011. "The remarkable transformation of the UV curve in economic theory," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 125-153.
- Gemma Garcia, 1998. "Unemployment and vacancies in Spain: Labour mismatch and active labour market policy," ERSA conference papers ersa98p182, European Regional Science Association.
- Mary Daly & Bart Hobijn & Aysegul Sahin & Robert Valletta, 2011. "A Rising Natural Rate of Unemployment: Transitory or Permanent?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-160/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2005.
"Equilibrium Search Unemployment, Endogenous Participation, And Labor Market Flows,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 3(4), pages 851-882, 06.
- Pietro Garibaldi & Etienne Wasmer, 2005. "Equilibrium Search Unemployment, Endogenous Participation and Labor Market Flows," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8921, Sciences Po.
- Garibaldi, Pietro & Wasmer, Etienne, 2003. "Equilibrium Search Unemployment, Endogenous Participation and Labour Market Flows," CEPR Discussion Papers 3986, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brian Silverstone, 2004. "Help Wanted in New Zealand: The ANZ Bank Job Advertisement Series," Working Papers in Economics 04/03, University of Waikato, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.