Choosing between Concentration Indices: The Iso-Concentration Curve
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 46 (1979)
Issue (Month): 181 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natasa Koutsomanoli & Christos Staikouras, 2004. "Competition and Concentration," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004 26, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- J.A. Bikker & K. Haaf, 2000. "Measures of competition and concentration in the banking industry: a review of the literature," Research Series Supervision (discontinued) 27, Netherlands Central Bank, Directorate Supervision.
- Benny Geys & Bruno Heyndels, 2006.
"Disentangling The Effects Of Political Fragmentation On Voter Turnout: The Flemish Municipal Elections,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(3), pages 367-387, November.
- Geys, Benny & Heyndels, Bruno, 2006. "Disentangling the effects of political fragmentation on voter turnout: the Flemish municipal elections," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2006-07, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- P. Owen & Michael Ryan & Clayton Weatherston, 2007. "Measuring Competitive Balance in Professional Team Sports Using the Herfindahl-Hirschman Index," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 289-302, December.
- Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2012.
"Stochastic Trade Networks,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c017_014, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Fornahl, Dirk & Brenner, Thomas, 2009. "Geographic concentration of innovative activities in Germany," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 163-182, September.
- Farhad Khodadad Kashi, 2007. "Competition and Concentration in Manufacturing Sector During First Socioeconomic and Cultural Development Plan of Iran," Iranian Economic Review, Economics faculty of Tehran university, vol. 12(2), pages 127-141, spring.
- P. Dorian Owen, 2013. "Measurement of Competitive Balance and Uncertainty of Outcome," Working Papers 1311, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2013.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.