X-inefficiency, Managerial Effort and Protection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 45 (1978)
Issue (Month): 179 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "Alternative Approaches to Measuring the Cost of Protection," International Trade 0308002, EconWPA.
- Patrick Messerlin, 1981. "The political economy of protectionism : The bureaucratic case," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 469-496, September.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2013.
"Economic Performance under NAFTA: A Firm-Level Analysis of the Trade-productivity Linkages,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 180-193.
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Iacovone, Leonardo, 2011. "Economic performance under NAFTA : a firm-level analysis of the trade-productivity linkages," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5661, The World Bank.
- M. Parameswaram, 2002. "Economic reforms and technical efficiency: Firm level evidence from selected industries in India," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers 339, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Iacovone, Leonardo, 2009.
"The better you are the stronger it makes you : evidence on the asymmetric impact of liberalization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4930, The World Bank.
- Iacovone, Leonardo, 2012. "The better you are the stronger it makes you: Evidence on the asymmetric impact of liberalization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 474-485.
- Herve Guyomard & Laure Latruffe & Chantal Le Mouel, 2007. "Impact of CAP direct payments on French farmsâ€™ managerial efficiency," Working Papers 23711, Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique, France.
- Horn, H. & Lang, H. & Lundgren, S., 1991.
"Managerial Effort Incentives, X-Inefficiency and International Trade,"
507, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Horn, Henrik & Lang, Harald & Lundgren, Stefan, 1995. "Managerial effort incentives, X-inefficiency and international trade," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 117-138, January.
- Weibull, Jörgen W., 1997. "Internal Efficiency and External Conditions," Working Paper Series 479, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Latruffe, Laure & Guyomard, Herve & Le Mouel, Chantal, 2008. "Impact of CAP Direct Payments on French Farms’ Managerial Efficiency," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44144, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Laure Latruffe & Hervé Guyomard & Chantal Le Mouël, 2009. "The role of public subsidies on farms’ managerial efficiency: An application of a five-stage approach to France," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-05, INRA UMR SMART.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.