Job Search and Participation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 43 (1976)
Issue (Month): 169 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hugo Benítez-Silva & J. Ignacio García-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martín, 2011.
"The effects of employment uncertainty and wealth shocks on the labor supply and claiming behavior of older American workers,"
Economics Working Papers
1275, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Hugo Benétez-Silva & J. Ignacio Garcéa-Pérez & Sergi Jiménez-Martén, 2011. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty and Wealth Shocks on the Labor Supply and Claiming Behavior of Older American Workers," Working Papers 564, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hugo Benítez Silva & J. Ignacio García Pérez & Sergi Jiménez Mártin, 2012. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty and Wealth Shocks on the Labor Supply and Claiming Behavior of Older American Workers," Working Papers 12.11, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Hugo Benitez-Silva & J. Ignacio Garcia-Perez & Sergi Jimenez-Martin Author-Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, 2012. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty and Wealth Shocks on the Labor Supply and Claiming Behavior of Older American Workers," Department of Economics Working Papers 12-12, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Benítez-Silva, Hugo. & García Pérez, Jose Ignacio & Jiménez Martín, Sergi, 2011. "The Effects of Employment Uncertainty and Wealth Shocks on the Labor Supply and Claiming Behavior of Older American Workers," Working Papers 2011-09, FEDEA.
- Lloyd, Peter J., 1980. "A Model Of Job Choice For The Analysis Of Government Intervention In Structural Adjustment," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 24(02), August.
- Hung, N. M. & Lefebvre, P., 1981. "Sur l’impact de l’assurance-chômage dans une économie keynésienneOn the impact of unemployment insurance in a Keynesian economy," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 57(4), pages 525-552, octobre-d.
- Torberg Falch, 2008. "The elasticity of labor supply at the establishment level," Working Papers 536.pdf, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Reed, Robert, 2006. "Social Security and Intergenerational Redistribution," Staff General Research Papers 12661, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Joydeep & Reed, Robert, 2003. "Age-Specific Employment Policies," Staff General Research Papers 10256, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:fth:prinin:156 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.