The Cyclical Pattern of Unemployment and Wage Inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 41 (1974)
Issue (Month): 164 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonser-Neal, Catherine & Roley, V. Vance & Sellon, Gordon H., 2000. "The effect of monetary policy actions on exchange rates under interest-rate targeting," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 601-631, October.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 2008.
"Reconsideration of the P-bar model of gradual price adjustment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(8), pages 1480-1493, November.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2008. "Reconsideration of the P-Bar Model of Gradual Price Adjustment," NBER Working Papers 14163, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Kiley, 2002.
"The lead of output over inflation in sticky price models,"
AccessEcon, vol. 5(5), pages 1-7.
- Michael T. Kiley, 1996. "The lead of output over inflation in sticky price models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 96-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2002:i:5:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bennett T. McCallum, 2007. "Basic Calvo and P-Bar Models of Price Adjustment: A Comparison," Kiel Working Papers 1361, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.