Arrow's Theorem with Weak Independence
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 38 (1971)
Issue (Month): 152 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D'ASPREMONT, Claude & GEVERS, Louis, .
"Social welfare functionals and interpersonal comparability,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1564, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- d'Aspremont, Claude & Gevers, Louis, 2002. "Social welfare functionals and interpersonal comparability," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 459-541 Elsevier.
- d’ASPREMONT, Claude & GEVERS, Louis, 2001. "Social welfare functionals and interpersonal comparability," CORE Discussion Papers 2001040, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Danan, Eric & Gajdos, Thibault & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2013.
"Aggregating sets of von Neumann–Morgenstern utilities,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 148(2), pages 663-688.
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2010. "Aggregating sets of von Neumann-Morgenstern utilities," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00523448, HAL.
- Eric Danan & Thibault Gajdos & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2013. "Aggregating sets of von Neumann-Morgenstern utilities," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00788647, HAL.
- Elchanan Mossel & Omer Tamuz, 2012. "Complete characterization of functions satisfying the conditions of Arrow’s theorem," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 127-140, June.
- Donald E. Campbell & Jerry S. Kelly, 2007. "Uniformly Bounded Information and Social Choice," Working Papers 49, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S., 2013. "Uniformly bounded sufficient sets and quasitransitive social choice," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 31-35.
- Donald Campbell & Jerry Kelly, 2013. "Relaxing IIA and the effect on individual power," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 165-181, September.
- Ceyhun Coban & Remzi Sanver, 2009. "Social Choice without the Pareto Principle under Weak Independence," Working Papers 201005, Murat Sertel Center for Advanced Economic Studies, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Campbell, Donald E. & Kelly, Jerry S., 2009. "Uniformly bounded information and social choice," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(7-8), pages 415-421, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.