Incomes Policy: A Re-appraisal
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by London School of Economics and Political Science in its journal Economica.
Volume (Year): 37 (1970)
Issue (Month): 146 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Houghton Street, London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (020) 7405 7686
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0427
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. W. Crowley, 1981. "Income Control Policies and Industrial Relations in Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 7(4), pages 534-549, Autumn.
- Wolfgang Pollan, . "Incomes Policies, Expectations and the NAIRU," WIFO Working Papers 433, WIFO.
- Alan S. Blinder & William J. Newton, 1981.
"The 1971-1974 Controls Program and The Price Level: An Econometric Post-Mortem,"
NBER Working Papers
0279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Newton, William J., 1981. "The 1971-1974 controls program and the price level : An econometric post-mortem," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23.
- Casas, F. R., 1983. "Stabilité des marchés de change au comptant et à terme : une approche d’équilibre simultané," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 59(2), pages 240-265, juin.
- J.C.R. Rowley & D.A. Wilton, 1971. "Quarterly Models of Wage Determination: Some New Efficient Estimates," Working Papers 51, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- D. Peel, 1978. "Inflationary expectations and “Self-Generating” inflations," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 12-23, March.
- F. J. Reid, 1976. "Canadian Wage and Price Controls," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 2(1), pages 103-112, Winter.
- Jong S. You, 1982. "Is Tax-Based Incomes Policy an Answer? [The Challenge of Inflation and Unemployment in Canada during the 1980s: Would a Tax-Based Incomes Policy Help?]," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 8(1), pages 95-102, Winter.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1986. "Monetary vs. Fiscal Policy Effects: A Review of the Debate," NBER Working Papers 1556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quaas, Georg & Klein, Mathias, 2010. "Clusters and Loops of the German Phillips Curve," MPRA Paper 23094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin Nell, 2000. "Imported Inflation in South Africa: An Empirical Study," Studies in Economics 0005, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- Sung Y. Kwack, 1973. "The effects of foreign inflation on domestic prices and the relative price advantage of exchange rate changes," International Finance Discussion Papers 35, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.