Local and Regional Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Clark University in its journal Economic Geography.
Volume (Year): 84 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Worcester, MA 01610-1477
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0013-0095
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jarkko Saarinen, 2013. "Critical Sustainability: Setting the Limits to Growth and Responsibility in Tourism," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Alejandra Trejo, 2011. "Territorial Competitiveness In A Globalised Economy: The Role Of Transport Costs And Liberalisation," ERSA conference papers ersa10p178, European Regional Science Association.
- Torgler, Benno & Schneider, Friedrich, 2006.
"What Shapes Attitudes Toward Paying Taxes? Evidence from Multicultural European Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2117, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Benno Torgler & Friedrich Schneider, 2007. "What Shapes Attitudes Toward Paying Taxes? Evidence from Multicultural European Countries," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 88(2), pages 443-470.
- Friedrich G. Schneider & Benno Torgler, 2006. "What shapes attitudes toward paying taxes? Evidence from multicultural european countries," Economics working papers 2006-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Torgler, Benno & Schneider, Friedrich G., 2006. "What Shapes Attitudes Toward Paying Taxes? Evidence from Multicultural European Countries," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt5q14k3wr, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Roth, Anne-Marie Monika & Popescu (Stingaciu), Ana-Maria, 2012. "The development of intangible assets through the cohesion policy," MPRA Paper 40368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Morrissey, Karyn & O'Donoghue, Cathal, 2011. "The Marine Economy and Regional Development," Working Papers 148923, Socio-Economic Marine Research Unit, National University of Ireland, Galway.
- VASILIS ANGELIS & Athanasios Angelis-Dimakis & Katerina Dimaki, 2012. "The Role Of Environment In A Regionâ€™S Sustainable Development As Described By A Butterfly Catastrophe," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1157, European Regional Science Association.
- Roth Anne-Marie-Monika & Popescu (Stingaciu) Ana-Maria, 2012. "Intangible Assets Through The Cohesion Policy," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 150-155, July.
- Vasilis Angelis & Katerina Dimaki, 2011. "A Region's Basic Image as a Measure of its Attractiveness," International Journal of Economic Sciences and Applied Research (IJESAR), Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Kavala, Greece, vol. 4(2), pages 7-33, August.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Eduardo I. Palavicini-Corona, 2012. "Does local economic development really work? Assessing LED across Mexican municipalities," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1224, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.