Microfinance Revolution: Its Effects, Innovations, And Challenges
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute of Developing Economies in its journal The Developing Economies.
Volume (Year): 48 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3-2-2 Wakaba, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 261-8545
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-1533
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2014.
"Mikrofinanční Revoluce: Aktuální Kontroverze A Výzvy
[Microfinance Revolution: Recent Controversies And Challenges]," MPRA Paper 54098, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khondoker, Abdul Mottaleb & Sonobe, Tetsushi, 2011. "Determinants of Small Enterprises’ Performance in Developing Countries: A Bangladesh Case," MPRA Paper 44006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "Microfinance for Agricultural Firms- Credit Access and Loan Repayment in Tanzania," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland, European Association of Agricultural Economists 122552, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brata, Aloysius Gunadi, 2010. "Financial Inclusion for Youth Entrepreneurs in Creative Industry: a case of youth entrepreneurs in clothing industry in Yogyakarta, Indonesia," MPRA Paper 44289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Janda, Karel & Zetek, Pavel, 2014. "Survey of Microfinance Controversies and Challenges," MPRA Paper 56657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Weber, Ron & Musshoff, Oliver, 2012. "Microfinance for agricultural firms - What can we learn from bank data?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil, International Association of Agricultural Economists 126708, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jun Goto, 2013. "The Impacts of Self-Help Group Programs: Experimental and Survey Evidence from South India," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(4), pages 2874-2889.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.