On The Mother And Child Labor Nexus Under Credit Constraints: Findings From Rural India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institute of Developing Economies in its journal Developing Economies.
Volume (Year): 44 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 3-2-2 Wakaba, Mihama-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 261-8545
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-1533
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tite Ehuitché Beke, 2011. "Institutional constraints and adoption of improved rice varieties: Econometric evidence from Ivory Coast," Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement, INRA Department of Economics, vol. 92(2), pages 117-141.
- Franklin Simtowe & Manfred Zeller & Aliou Diagne, 2009.
"The impact of credit constraints on the adoption of hybrid maize in Malawi,"
Review of Agricultural and Environmental Studies - Revue d'Etudes en Agriculture et Environnement,
INRA Department of Economics, vol. 90(1), pages 5-22.
- Simtowe, Franklin & Zeller, Manfred & Diagne, Aliou, 2009. "The Impact of credit constraints on the adoption of hybrid maize in Malawi," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51627, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Makino, Momoe, 2012. "What motivates female operators to enter the garment industry in Pakistan in the post-MFA period?," IDE Discussion Papers 374, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Simtowe, Franklin, 2009. "Is relaxing equity constraints panacea for Malawi’s green gold expansion? A fuzzy regression discontinuity design approach," MPRA Paper 17065, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- María Noelia Garbero, 2012. "Un análisis de los efectos de las restricciones de liquidez en la acumulación de capital humano: Evidencia para Nicaragua," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0136, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.