A Taxonomy of Systems of Corporate Governance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Corporate Governance: An International Review.
Volume (Year): 7 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (04)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Melis, 2011. "Martin Hilb: New corporate governance," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 509-514, August.
- Melkumov, Dmitri, 2009. "Institutional background as a determinant of boards of directors' internal and external roles: The case of Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 94-103, January.
- Young, Chaur-Shiuh & Tsai, Liu-Ching, 2008. "The sensitivity of compensation to social capital: Family CEOs vs. nonfamily CEOs in the family business groups," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 363-374, April.
- Miozzo, Marcela & Dewick, Paul, 2002. "Building competitive advantage: innovation and corporate governance in European construction," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 989-1008, August.
- Bouquin, Henri & Schwarz, Rainer, 2006. "Management Control Systems : Germany and France facing the North American Model: some insights for research," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2780, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jennifer Martínez-Ferrero, 2014. "Consequences of financial reporting quality on corporate performance. Evidence at the international level," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 41(1 Year 20), pages 49-88, June.
- Klaus Heine & Wolfgang Kerber, 2002. "European Corporate Laws, Regulatory Competition and Path Dependence," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 47-71, January.
- Toru Yoshikawa & Jean McGuire, 2008. "Change and continuity in Japanese corporate governance," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 5-24, January.
- Jan Lepoutre & Rachida Justo & Siri Terjesen & Niels Bosma, 2013. "Designing a global standardized methodology for measuring social entrepreneurship activity: the Global Entrepreneurship Monitor social entrepreneurship study," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 693-714, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.