Stewardship Theory and Board Structure: a contingency approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Corporate Governance.
Volume (Year): 6 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rebecca Guidice & Neal Mero, 2007. "Governing joint ventures: tension among principals’ dominant logic on human motivation and behavior," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 261-283, September.
- Arosa, Blanca & Iturralde, Txomin & Maseda, Amaia, 2010. "Outsiders on the board of directors and firm performance: Evidence from Spanish non-listed family firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 236-245, December.
- Stefanelli, Valeria & Matteo, Cotugno, 2010. "An Empirical Analysis on Board Monitoring Role and Loan Portfolio Quality Measurement in Banks," MPRA Paper 29766, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saïsset, L.A. & Couderc, J.P., 2013. "Les trois dimensions de la gouvernance coopérative : à la recherche d'un équilibre instable. Le cas des caves coopératives en Languedoc-Roussillon [France]," Working Papers MOISA 201302, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Jaskiewicz, Peter & Klein, Sabine, 2007. "The impact of goal alignment on board composition and board size in family businesses," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 1080-1089, October.
- Yi Wang & Judith Oliver, 2009. "Board composition and firm performance variance: Australian evidence," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(2), pages 196-212, September.
- Glenn Boyle & Glenn Boyle and Xu (Jane) Ji, 2011. "New Zealand Corporate Boards in Transition: Composition, Activity and Incentives Between 1995 and 2010," Working Papers in Economics 11/36, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Lazarides, Themistokles & Drmmpetas, Evaggelos, 2009. "Fallacies, Collapses, Crises. Now What?," MPRA Paper 17921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Levrau, A. & Van den Berghe, L., 2007.
"Identifying key determinants of effective boards of directors,"
Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series
2007-11, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- A. Levrau & L.A.A. Van Den Berghe, 2007. "Identifying Key Determinants Of Effective Boards Of Directors," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/447, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Simon Learmount, 2002. "Theorizing Corporate Governance: New Organizational Alternatives," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp237, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Bijman, W.J.J. & Hendrikse, G.W.J. & van Oijen, A.A.C.J., 2012. "Accommodating Two Worlds in One Organization: Changing Board Models in Agricultural Cooperatives," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2012-015-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Rafael Chaves & Robert Schediwy, 2004. "Introducción al monográfico "Gobierno, democracia y directivos en las empresas cooperativas"," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 48, pages 5-10, April.
- Li Chang & Chi-Ping Hou, 2011. "Does a National Health Insurance System Enhance Quality of Care and Contain Cost?-An Empirical Investigation of the National Health Insurance System in Taiwan," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 1, pages 32-42, November.
- Pieter-Jan Bezemer & Stefan Peij & Gregory Maassen & Han Halder, 2012. "The changing role of the supervisory board chairman: the case of the Netherlands (1997–2007)," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 37-55, February.
- Michael Pirson & Paul Lawrence, 2010. "Humanism in Business – Towards a Paradigm Shift?," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 93(4), pages 553-565, June.
- Salim Chahine & Assem Safieddine, 2011. "Is corporate governance different for the Lebanese banking system?," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 207-226, May.
- James Routledge & David Morrison, 2012. "Insolvency administration as a strategic response to financial distress," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 37(3), pages 441-459, December.
- Constantinos Chalevas & Christos Tzovas, 2010. "The effect of the mandatory adoption of corporate governance mechanisms on earnings manipulation, management effectiveness and firm financing: Evidence from Greece," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(3), pages 257-277, March.
- Nisan Selekler-Gökþen & Özlem Yýldýrým-Öktem, 2008. "The Impact Of Board Characteristics On The Internationalization Of Business Group Affiliates," Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 22(1+2), pages 53-71.
- Achleitner, Ann-Kristin & Kaserer, Christoph & Kauf, Tobias, 2012. "The dynamics of voting ownership in lone-founder, family-founder, and heir firms," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 79-96.
- Michael Pirson & Shann Turnbull, 2011. "Toward a More Humanistic Governance Model: Network Governance Structures," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 101-114, March.
- BORDEAN Ovidiu-Niculae & CRIȘAN Emil Lucian & POP Zenovia Cristiana, 2012. "A Multi-Theory Approach Of The Strategic Role Of Boards," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 7(2), pages 43-51, August.
- Benoit Pigé, 2002. "Les Enjeux Et Les Outils De L'Information Du Conseil D'Administration, Application Au Cas Enron," Post-Print halshs-00584523, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.