Price-Weight Relationships for Feeder Cattle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie in its journal Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 48 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0008-3976
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnade, Carlos A. & Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr. & Jones, Keithly G., 2005.
"Derived Demand for Cattle Feeding Inputs,"
2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI
19454, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Swanser, Kole, 2013. "Dynamics of Feeder Cattle Basis and Price Slides," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150249, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2007.
"The Value of Third-Party Certification of Preconditioning Claims at Iowa Feeder Cattle Auctions,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(03), December.
- Bulut, Harun & Lawrence, John D., 2006. "The Value of Third-Party Certification of Preconditioning Claims at Iowa Feeder Cattle Auctions," Staff General Research Papers 12683, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Zimmerman, Lance C. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Olson, K.C. & Stokka, Gerald L. & Seeger, Jon T. & Grotelueschen, Dale M., 2012. "The Effect of Value-Added Management on Calf Prices at Superior Livestock Auction Video Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(1), April.
- Burdine, Kenneth H. & Meyer, A. Lee & Maynard, Leigh J., 2004.
"Understanding The Market For Holstein Steers,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
20230, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Meyer, A. Lee & Burdine, Kenneth H., 2004. "Understanding the Market for Holstein Steers," Staff Papers 31978, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Burdine, Kenneth H. & Meyer, A. Lee & Maynard, Leigh J., 2004. "Understanding the Market for Holstein Steers," Staff Papers 37873, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Franken, Jason R.V. & Schafer, Daniel & Patterson, David J. & John, Mike & Kerley, Monty S. & Haden, Kent, 2011. "Coordinating Sire Genetics in a Synchronized AI Program," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
- Elliott, Lisa M. & Parcell, Joe L. & Patterson, David J., 2013. "Determination of the Value of Minimum Sire Accuracy Traits," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(02), May.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Schaefer, Daniel & Patterson, David J. & John, Mike & Kerley, Monty S. & Haden, Kent, 2008. "Assessing the Value of Coordinated Sire Genetics in a Synchronized AI Program," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37618, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Burdine, Kenny & Maynard, Leigh J. & Halich, Greg, . "Factors Affecting Feeder Cattle Prices in the Southeast," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142976, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.