Uncertainty And Consumption: New Evidence In Oecd Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Bulletin of Economic Research.
Volume (Year): 62 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (07)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378
Other versions of this item:
- M. Menegatti, 2006. "Uncertainty and consumption: new evidence in OECD countries," Economics Department Working Papers 2006-EP08, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Bande & Dolores Riveiro, 2012.
"Private Saving Rates and Macroeconomic Uncertainty: Evidence from Spanish Regional Data,"
Documentos de trabajo - IRENe
0004, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
- Bande, Roberto & Riveiro, Dolores, 2012. "Private Saving Rates and Macroeconomic Uncertainty: Evidence from Spanish Regional Data," MPRA Paper 42647, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Baiardi, Donatella & Manera, Matteo & Menegatti, Mario, 2013.
"Consumption and precautionary saving: An empirical analysis under both financial and environmental risks,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 157-166.
- Donatella Baiardi & Matteo Manera & Mario Menegatti, 2011. "Consumption and Precautionary Saving: An Empirical Analysis under Both Financial and Environmental Risks," Working Papers 2011.62, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bande, Roberto & Riveiro, Dolores, 2012.
"The Consumption-Investment-Unemployment Relationship in Spain: an Analysis with Regional Data,"
42681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Bande & Dolores Riveiro, 2013. "The Consumption-Investment-Unemployment Relationship In Spain: An Analysis With Regional Data," Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(1), pages 5-24, July.
- Roberto Bande & Dolores Riveiro, 2012. "The Consumption-Investment-Unemployment Relationship in Spain: An Analysis with Regional Data," Documentos de trabajo - IRENe 0003, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.