Firm Behaviour And Financial Pressure: Evidence From Spanish Panel Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Bulletin of Economic Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Spaliara, Marina-Eliza, 2009.
"Do financial factors affect the capital-labour ratio? Evidence from UK firm-level data,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1932-1947, October.
- Marina-Eliza Spaliara, 2008. "Do Financial Factors Affect the Capital-Labour Ratio? Evidence form UK FIrm-Level Data," Discussion Paper Series 2008-02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2008.
- Marina-Eliza Spaliara, . "Do Financial Factors Affect The Capital-Labour Ratio: Evidence From UK Firm-Level Data," Discussion Papers 09/04, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & John Knight, 2010.
"Does China overinvest? Evidence from a panel of Chinese firms,"
2010_32, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & John Knight, 2010. "Does China overinvest? Evidence from a panel of Chinese firms," Working Papers 2010_05, Durham University Business School.
- John Knight & Sai Ding and Alessandra Guariglia, 2010. "Does China overinvest? Evidence from a panel of Chinese firms," Economics Series Working Papers 520, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & John Knight, . "Does China overinvest? Evidence from a panel of Chinese firms," Discussion Papers 12/04, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Ding, Sai & Guariglia, Alessandra & Knight, John, 2010. "Does China overinvest? Evidence from a panel of Chinese firms," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-110, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Minjia Chen & Alessandra Guariglia, . "Financial constraints and firm productivity in China: do liquidity and export behavior make a difference?," Discussion Papers 11/09, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Luisa Farinha & Pedro Prego, 2013. "Investment Decisions and Financial Standing of Portuguese Firms – recent evidence," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Coluzzi, Chiara & Ferrando, Annalisa & Martinez-Carrascal, Carmen, 2009. "Financing obstacles and growth: an analysis for euro area non-financial corporations," Working Paper Series 0997, European Central Bank.
- Martinez-Carrascal, Carmen & Ferrando, Annalisa, 2008. "The impact of financial position on investment: an anlysis for non-financial corporations in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0943, European Central Bank.
- Carmen Martínez-Carrascal & Annalisa Ferrando, 2008. "The impact of financial position on investment: an analysis for non-financial corporations in the euro area," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0820, Banco de Espa�a.
- Chen, Minjia & Guariglia, Alessandra, 2013. "Internal financial constraints and firm productivity in China: Do liquidity and export behavior make a difference?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1123-1140.
- Chiara Coluzzi & Annalisa Ferrando & Carmen Martínez-Carrascal, 2009. "Financing obstacles and growth: An analysis for euro area non-financial corporations," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0836, Banco de Espa�a.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.