The Penn World Table: A Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research in its journal The Australian Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 38 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010
Phone: +61 3 8344 2100
Fax: +61 3 8344 2111
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-9018
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarocinski, 2007.
"Determinants of economic growth: Will data tell?,"
Economics Working Papers
1052, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2009.
- Antonio Ciccone & Marek Jarocinski, 2010. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," Working Papers 1009, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Jarocinski, Marek, 2007. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6544, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ciccone, Antonio & Jarociński, Marek, 2008. "Determinants of economic growth: will data tell?," Working Paper Series 0852, European Central Bank.
- Marek Jarocinski & Antonio Ciccone, 2009. "Determinants of Economic Growth: Will Data Tell?," Working Papers 2009-36, FEDEA.
- Simon Johnson & William Larson & Chris Papageorgiou & Arvind Subramanian, 2009.
"Is Newer Better? Penn World Table Revisions and Their Impact on Growth Estimates,"
191, Center for Global Development.
- Johnson, Simon & Larson, William & Papageorgiou, Chris & Subramanian, Arvind, 2013. "Is newer better? Penn World Table Revisions and their impact on growth estimates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 255-274.
- Simon Johnson & William Larson & Chris Papageorgiou & Arvind Subramanian, 2009. "Is Newer Better? Penn World Table Revisions and Their Impact on Growth Estimates," NBER Working Papers 15455, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.