Options for Electricity Transmission Regulation in Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research in its journal The Australian Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 33 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of Melbourne, Victoria 3010
Phone: +61 3 8344 2100
Fax: +61 3 8344 2111
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-9018
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lantz, Bjorn, 2007. "A non-Bayesian piecewise linear approximation adjustment process for incentive regulation," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 95-101, March.
- James E. Prieger & Nicholas J. Sanders, 2011.
"Verifiable and Non-Verifiable Anonymous Mechanisms for Regulating a Polluting Monopolist,"
10-034, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Prieger, James E. & Sanders, Nicholas J., 2012. "Verifiable and non-verifiable anonymous mechanisms for regulating a polluting monopolist," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 410-426.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2005.
"Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-Based Regulation,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1474, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2006. "Electricity Transmission Pricing and Performance-based Regulation," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 97-126.
- William Hogan & Juan Rosellón & Ingo Vogelsang, 2010.
"Toward a combined merchant-regulatory mechanism for electricity transmission expansion,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 113-143, October.
- Juan Rosellon & William Hogan & Ingo Vogeslang, 2007. "Toward a Combined Merchant-Regulatory Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Working papers DTE 389, CIDE, División de Economía.
- William Hogan & Juan Rosellón & Ingo Vogelsang, 2010. "Toward a Combined Merchant-Regulatory Mechanism for Electricity Transmission Expansion," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1025, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2003.
"Merchant Transmission Investment,"
0304, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Joskow, Paul & Tirole, Jean, 2004. "Merchant Transmission Investment," IDEI Working Papers 263, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Joskow, P. & Tirole, J., 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0324, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Paul Joskow & Jean Tirole, 2003. "Merchant Transmission Investment," NBER Working Papers 9534, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makoto TANAKA, 2005. "Optimal Transmission Capacity under Nodal Pricing and Incentive Regulation for Transco," Discussion papers 05021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Benjamin, Richard, 2013. "A two-part tariff for financing transmission expansion," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 98-107.
- Joshua Gans & Stephen King, 2003. "Access Holidays for Network Infrastructure Investment," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series archive-39, Monash University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.