Horizontal Mergers and Merger Waves in a Location Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Australian Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 40 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco A. Marini, 2013.
"Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games,"
DIAG Technical Reports
2013-15, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Sergio Currarini & Marco Marini, 2011. "Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games," Working Papers 1113, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Ben Mermelstein & Volker Nocke & Mark A. Satterthwaite & Michael D. Whinston, 2014. "Internal versus External Growth in Industries with Scale Economies: A Computational Model of Optimal Merger Policy," NBER Working Papers 20051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petri Böckerman & Eero Lehto, 2004. "Does geography play a role in takeovers? Theory and Finnish micro-level evidence," ERSA conference papers ersa04p15, European Regional Science Association.
- Petri Bockerman & Eero Lehto, 2006. "Geography of Domestic Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As): Evidence from Matched Firm-level Data," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(8), pages 847-860.
- Granier, Laurent & Podesta, Marion, 2010.
"Bundling and Mergers in Energy Markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 1316-1324, November.
- Volker Nocke & Michael D. Whinston, 2008.
"Dynamic Merger Review,"
NBER Working Papers
14526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Petri Böckerman & Eero Lehto, 2005.
"Does Geography Play a Role in Domestic Takeovers? Theory and Finnish Micro-level Evidence,"
- Petri Böckerman & Eero Lehto, 2005. "Does Geography Play a Role in Domestic Takeovers? Theory and Finnish Micro-level Evidence," Urban/Regional 0505003, EconWPA.
- Innes, Robert, 2008. "Entry for merger with flexible manufacturing: Implications for competition policy," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 266-287, January.
- Matsushima Noriaki & Sato Yasuhiro & Yamamoto Kazuhiro, 2013.
"Horizontal Mergers, Firm Heterogeneity, and R&D Investments,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 959-990, August.
- Noriaki Matsushima & Yasuhiro Sato & Kazuhiro Yamamoto, 2009. "Horizontal mergers, firm heterogeneity, and R&D investments," ISER Discussion Paper 0754, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2006. "Mixed oligopoly, foreign firms, and location choice," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 753-772, November.
- Daisuke Shimizu & Toshihiro Matsumura, 2003. "Equilibria for circular spatial Cournot markets," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 18(1), pages 1-9.
- Cosnita-Langlais, Andreea, 2012. "Horizontal market concentration: Theoretical insights from spatial models," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 22-32.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:18:y:2003:i:1:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima, 2012. "Spatial Cournot competition and transportation costs in a circular city," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 33-44, February.
- Alberto Salvo, 2004. "A General Analysis of Sequential Merger Games with an Application to Cross-Border Mergers," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 36, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.