A Multiregional, Multisectoral Model of the Australian Economy with an Illustrative Application
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Australian Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 35 (1996)
Issue (Month): 66 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Horridge, Mark & Madden, John & Wittwer, Glyn, 2005. "The impact of the 2002-2003 drought on Australia," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 285-308, April.
- Wittwer, Glyn & McKirdy, Simon & Wilson, Ryan, 2005. "Regional economic impacts of a plant disease incursion using a general equilibrium approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(1), March.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004.
"Measuring Contributions To The Australian Economy: The Benefits Of A Fast-Growing Motor Vehicle And Parts Industry,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 23(1), pages 73-87, 03.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2003. "Measuring Contributions to the Australian Economy: The Benefits of a Fast-Growing Motor Vehicle and Parts Industry," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-138, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- James Giesecke & Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2005.
"Regional Macroeconomic Outcomes Under Alternative Arrangements for the Financing of Urban Infrastructure,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
g-152, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Peter Dixon & James Giesecke & Maurreen Rimmer, 2004. "Regional macroeconomic outcomes under alternative arrangements for the financing of urban infrastructure," ERSA conference papers ersa04p116, European Regional Science Association.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2004. "Disaggregation of results from a detailed general equilibrium model of the US to the State level," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-145, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- James Giesecke & Mark Horridge & Katarzyna Zawalinska, 2011. "A framework for assessing the economic consequences of the support for Less Favoured Areas within Pillar II of Common Agricultural Policy in a multi-regional CGE setting, with an application to Poland," ERSA conference papers ersa10p872, European Regional Science Association.
- Maheshwar Rao & Robert Tanton & Yogi Vidyattama, 2013. "‘A Systems Approach to Analyse the Impacts of Water Policy Reform in the Murray-Darling Basin: a conceptual and an analytical framework’," NATSEM Working Paper Series 13/22, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Mark Horridge & John Madden & Glyn Wittwer, 2003. "Using a highly disaggregated multi-regional single-country model to analyse the impacts of the 2002-03 drought on Australia," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-141, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen T. Rimmer, 2003. "State-level Dynamic CGE Modeling for Forecasting and Policy Analysis," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-82, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- John Madden & Matthew Crowe, 1998. "Estimating the economic impact of the Sydney Olympic Games," ERSA conference papers ersa98p498, European Regional Science Association.
- Glyn Wittwer & Simon McKirdy & Ryan Wilson, 2003. "Analysing the Economic Impacts of a Plant Disease Incursion Using a General Equilibrium Approach," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-97, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Mark Horridge & Glyn Wittwer, 2006. "The Impacts of Higher Energy Prices on Indonesia’s and West Java’s Economies using INDOTERM, a Multiregional Model of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200607, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2006.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.