The Small Country in a Many-Commodity World
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Australian Economic Papers.
Volume (Year): 13 (1974)
Issue (Month): 23 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, Ronald W. & Beladi, Hamid & Marjit, Sugata, 1999. "The three faces of factor intensities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 413-420, August.
- Lisbeth Hellvin & Johan Torstensson, 1991. "Factor proportions in East-West trade: The case of Finland and Sweden," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(2), pages 380-389, June.
- Jones, Ronald W., 2010. "Art works in international trade theory," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 64-74, January.
- Vladimir Benacek & Ladislav Prokop & Jan A. Visek, 2003. "Determining Factors of the Czech Foreign Trade Balance: Structural Issues in Trade Creation," Working Papers 2003/03, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Balboni, Alberto, 2005. "A theoretical model of Vertical Intra-Industry Trade driven by technological differences across countries," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4102, Paris Dauphine University.
- Matthew Slaughter, 2001. "Does trade liberalization converge factor prices? Evidence from the antebellum transportation revolution," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(3), pages 339-362.
- Alan Deardorff, 2001. "Developing country growth and developed country response," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 373-392.
- Jones, Ronald W., 1996. "International trade, real wages, and technical progress: The specific-factors model," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 113-124.
- Johan Torstensson, 1991. "Quality differentiation and factor proportions in international trade: An empirical test of the Swedish case," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 127(1), pages 183-194, March.
- Bigsten, Arne & Durevall, Dick, 2004. "Kenya’s Development Path and Factor Prices 1964-2000," Working Papers in Economics 142, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.