International financial reporting standards and experts' perceptions of disclosure quality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney in its journal Abacus.
Volume (Year): 42 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3-4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0001-3072
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Emmanuel Iatridis & Anthony Dionysus Persakis, 2012. "Bank profitability determinants under IFRSs," International Journal of Economics and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 77-99.
- David Procházka & Cristina Procházková Ilinitchi, 2011. "The Theoretical Relationships among Foreign Direct Investments, Migration and IFRS Adoption," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2011(4), pages 85-100.
- Iatridis, George, 2010. "International Financial Reporting Standards and the quality of financial statement information," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 193-204, June.
- Robyn Pilcher & Graeme Dean, 2009. "Implementing IFRS in local government: value adding or additional pain?," Qualitative Research in Accounting & Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 6(3), pages 180-196, August.
- François Aubert, Gary Grudnitski, 2012. "Analysts' estimates: What they could be telling us about the impact of IFRS on earnings manipulation in Europe Purpose – The purpose of this paper is to examine whether mandatory adoption of Interna," Review of Accounting and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 53-72, February.
- Marra, Antonio & Mazzola, Pietro & Prencipe, Annalisa, 2011. "Board Monitoring and Earnings Management Pre- and Post-IFRS," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 205-230, June.
- Jankensgård, Håkan, 2013. "An Empirical Test of the Optimal Disclosure Hypothesis," Knut Wicksell Working Paper Series 2013/6, Knut Wicksell Centre for Financial Studies, Lund University.
- Apostolos A. Ballas & Despina Skoutela & Christos A. Tzovas, 2010. "The relevance of IFRS to an emerging market: evidence from Greece," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(11), pages 931-948, November.
- Fülbier, Rolf Uwe & Klein, Malte, 2013. "Financial accounting and reporting in Germany: A case study on German accounting tradition and experiences with the IFRS adoption," Bayreuth Working Papers on Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FAcT-Papers) 2013-01, University of Bayreuth, Chair of Finance and Banking.
- Kerstin Kiefer & Philipp Schorn, 2007. "Auswirkungen der IFRS-Umstellung auf die Risikoprämie von Unternehmensanleihen - Eine empirische Studie für Deutschland, Österreich und die Schweiz," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-056, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Palea, Vera, 2013. "IAS/IFRS and Financial Reporting Quality: Lessons from the European Experience," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201330, University of Turin.
- Macías, Marta & Muiño, Flora, 2011. "Examining dual accounting systems in Europe," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 51-78, March.
- Schrödl, Nicolas & Klein, Christian, 2009. "Effects of the IFRS introduction: perspective from an early stadium to the time after the mandatory adoption," Hohenheimer Schriften: Rechnungswesen - Steuern - WirtschaftsprÃ¼fung 2009,1, University of Hohenheim, Department of Business Administration.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.