Interpreting the Fed's Monetary Targets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 7 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; monetary policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Choudhri, Ehsan U. & Schwartz, Anna J., 1990.
"Money stock targeting, base drift, and price-level predictability : Lessons from the U.K. Experience,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 253-272, March.
- Michael D. Bordo & Ehsan U. Choudhri & Anna J. Schwartz, 1991. "Money Stock Targeting, Base Drift and Price-Level Predictability: Lessons From the U.K. Experience," NBER Working Papers 2825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alfred Broaddus & Marvin Goodfriend, 1985.
"Base drift and the longer run growth of M1 : experience from a decade of monetary targeting,"
85-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Alfred Broaddus & Marvin Goodfriend, 1984. "Base drift and the longer run growth of M1 : experience from a decade of monetary targeting," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Nov, pages 3-14.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1987.
"The impact of monetary targeting in the United States, 1976-1984,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
87-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1987. "The Impact of Monetary Targeting in the United States: 1976-1984," NBER Working Papers 2384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Mark S. & Tanner, J. Ernest, 1997. "Money and economic activity revisited," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 955-968, December.
- Charles E. Hegji, 1989. "FOMC Targets, Base Drift and Inflationary Expectations," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 45-54, Jan-Mar.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.