The 1972-75 Commodity Boom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 6 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; Commodity; 1972; 1975;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Agnello & Ludger Schuknecht, 2009.
"Booms and busts in housing markets - determinants and implications,"
Working Paper Series
1071, European Central Bank.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2011. "Booms and busts in housing markets: Determinants and implications," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 171-190, September.
- Isabel Vansteenkiste, 2009. "How Important are Common Factors in Driving Non-Fuel Commodity Prices? A Dynamic Factor Analysis," Working Paper Series 1072, European Central Bank.
- Dwight R. Sanders & Scott H. Irwin & Robert P. Merrin, 2010.
"The Adequacy of Speculation in Agricultural Futures Markets: Too Much of a Good Thing?,"
Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 77-94.
- Sanders, Dwight R. & Irwin, Scott H. & Merrin, Robert P., 2008. "The Adequacy of Speculation in Agricultural Futures Markets:Too Much of a Good Thing?," 2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri 37615, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Sanders, Dwight R. & Irwin, Scott H. & Merrin, Robert P., 2008. "The Adequacy of Speculation in Agricultural Futures Markets: Too Much of a Good Thing?," Marketing and Outlook Research Reports 37512, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- Wiggins, Steve & Kirsten, Johann & Llambí, Luis, 2010. "The Future of Small Farms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1341-1348, October.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013. "Futures Trading and the Excess Comovement of Commodity Prices," AMSE Working Papers 1301, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jan 2013.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013. "Futures Trading and the Excess Comovement of Commodity Prices," Working Papers halshs-00793724, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.