The 1972-75 Commodity Boom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 6 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; Commodity; 1972; 1975;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sanders, Dwight R. & Irwin, Scott H. & Merrin, Robert P., 2008.
"The Adequacy of Speculation in Agricultural Futures Markets:Too Much of a Good Thing?,"
2008 Conference, April 21-22, 2008, St. Louis, Missouri
37615, NCCC-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Dwight R. Sanders & Scott H. Irwin & Robert P. Merrin, 2010. "The Adequacy of Speculation in Agricultural Futures Markets: Too Much of a Good Thing?," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 77-94.
- Sanders, Dwight R. & Irwin, Scott H. & Merrin, Robert P., 2008. "The Adequacy of Speculation in Agricultural Futures Markets: Too Much of a Good Thing?," Marketing and Outlook Research Reports 37512, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ansgar Belke & Ingo G. Bordon & Torben W. Hendricks, 2010.
"Monetary Policy, Global Liquidity and Commodity Price Dynamics,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0167, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Belke, Ansgar H. & Bordon, Ingo G. & Hendricks, Torben W., 2014. "Monetary policy, global liquidity and commodity price dynamics," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-16.
- Ansgar Belke & Ingo G. Bordon & Torben W. Hendricks, 2010. "Monetary Policy, Global Liquidity and Commodity Price Dynamics," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 971, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sévi, Benoît & Le Pen, Yannick, 2013.
"Futures trading and the excess comovement of commodity prices,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/11382, Paris Dauphine University.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013. "Futures Trading and the Excess Comovement of Commodity Prices," AMSE Working Papers 1301, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Jan 2013.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013. "Futures Trading and the Excess Comovement of Commodity Prices," Working Papers halshs-00793724, HAL.
- Yannick Le Pen & Benoît Sévi, 2013. "Futures trading and the excess comovement of commodity prices," Working Papers 2013-019, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2011.
"Booms and busts in housing markets: Determinants and implications,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 171-190, September.
- Agnello, Luca & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2009. "Booms and busts in housing markets: determinants and implications," Working Paper Series 1071, European Central Bank.
- Wiggins, Steve & Kirsten, Johann & Llambí, Luis, 2010. "The Future of Small Farms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1341-1348, October.
- Vansteenkiste, Isabel, 2009. "How important are common factors in driving non-fuel commodity prices? A dynamic factor analysis," Working Paper Series 1072, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.