The Falling Share of Profits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 5 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Feldstein & James M. Poterba, 1980. "State and Local Taxes and the Rate of Return on Nonfinancial Corporate Capital (revised as W0740)," NBER Working Papers 0508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Q. Cook, 1976. "Net corporate saving in the 1970's," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 3-13.
- "Kuenzel, Rainer", 1988. "The Erosion of Profitability in Postwar West Germany--Hypotheses on the Dialectics of Accumulation and Social Relations--," Economic Review, Hitotsubashi University, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 39(3), pages 209-220, July.
- van Dalen, Jan & Thurik, Roy, 1998. "A model of pricing behavior: An econometric case study," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 177-195, August.
- Scott B. Brown, 1977. "Cyclical fluctuations in the share of corporate profits in national income," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 108, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- John V. Duca, 1997. "Has long-run profitability risen in the 1990s," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 2-14.
- John R. Walter & Walter A. Varvel, 1978. "LIFO inventory accounting : effects on corporate profits, inventory-sales ratios, and inventory investment," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 18-27.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.