The Responses of Wages and Prices to the First Two Years of Controls
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 4 (1973)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; Wages-Prices; inflation;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Gust & J. David L�pez-Salido, 2010.
"International Competition and Inflation: A New Keynesian Perspective,"
American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 247-80, October.
- Luca Guerrieri & Christopher Gust & David López-Salido, 2008. "International competition and inflation: a New Keynesian perspective," International Finance Discussion Papers 918, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Guerrieri, Luca & Gust, Christopher & López-Salido, J David, 2009. "International Competition and Inflation: A New Keynesian Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 7561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alan S. Blinder & William J. Newton, 1981.
"The 1971-1974 Controls Program and The Price Level: An Econometric Post-Mortem,"
NBER Working Papers
0279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Newton, William J., 1981. "The 1971-1974 controls program and the price level : An econometric post-mortem," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23.
- Jon Frye & Robert J. Gordon, 1981.
"Government Intervention in the Inflation Process: The Econometrics of "Self-Inflicted Wounds","
NBER Working Papers
0550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Frye, Jon & Gordon, Robert J, 1981. "Government Intervention in the Inflation Process: The Econometrics of "Self-Inflicted Wounds"," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 288-94, May.
- Mohamed Safouane Ben Aissa & Jamel Jouini, 2003. "Structural breaks in the US inflation process," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 633-636.
- Navissi, Farshid & Bowman, Robert G. & Emanuel, David M., 1999. "The effect of price control regulations on firms' equity values," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 33-47, January.
- Timothy Q. Cook, 1976. "Net corporate saving in the 1970's," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 3-13.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.