Unfinished Business in the Macroeconomics of Low Inflation: A Tribute to George and Bill by Bill and George
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 38 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; low inflation; George Perry; William Brainard; BPEA; Brookings Papers on Economic Activity; Brookings Panel on Economic Activity;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2012.
"Envy, Guilt, and the Phillips Curve,"
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
8796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2014. "Envy, guilt, and the Phillips curve," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 69-84.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2012. "Envy, guilt, and the Phillips curve," Economics Working Papers, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics 2012-01, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J., 2012. "Envy, Guilt, and the Phillips Curve," IZA Discussion Papers 6302, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Steffen Ahrens, Dennis Snower, 2012. "Envy, Guilt, and the Phillips Curve," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1754, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Steffen Ahrens & Dennis Snower, 2012. "Envy, Guilt, and the Phillips Curve," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 3717, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roberto M. Billi & George A. Kahn, 2008. "What is the optimal inflation rate?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q II, pages 5-28.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.