Public Resistance to Indexation: A Puzzle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 28 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; indexation; payments; inflation; currency units;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Erica L. Groshen & Mark E. Schweitzer, 1996.
"The effects of inflation on wage adjustments in firm-level data: grease or sand?,"
9, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Erica L. Groshen & Mark E. Schweitzer, 1994. "The effects of inflation on wage adjustments in firm-level data: grease or sand?," Working Paper 9418, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Robert J. Shiller & Maxim Boycko & Vladimir Korobov, 1991.
"Popular Attitudes Towards Free Markets: The Soviet Union and the United States Compared,"
NBER Working Papers
3453, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiller, Robert J & Boycko, Maxim & Korobov, Vladimir, 1991. "Popular Attitudes toward Free Markets: The Soviet Union and the United States Compared," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(3), pages 385-400, June.
- Robert J. Shiller & Maxim Boycko & Vladimir Korobov, 1990. "Popular Attitudes Towards Free Markets: The Soviet Union and the United States Compared," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 952, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Zvi Bodie, 1989. "Inflation Insurance," NBER Working Papers 3009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Shiller, 1998.
"Designing Indexed Units of Account,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1179, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- da Silva Filho, Tito Nícias Teixeira, 2005. "Is there too much certainty when measuring uncertainty," MPRA Paper 16383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sezgin Polat & Francesco Saraceno, 2010.
"Macroeconomic Shocks and Labor Supply in Emerging Countries: some Lessons from Turkey,"
Sciences Po publications
2010-36, Sciences Po.
- Sezgin Polat & Francesco Saraceno, 2010. "Macroeconomic Shocks and Labor Supply in Emerging Countries. Some Lessons from Turkey," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2010-36, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Polat, Sezgin & Saraceno, Francesco, 2010. "Macroeconomic Shocks and Labor Supply in Emerging Countries. Some Lessons from Turkey," GIAM Working Papers 10-3, Galatasaray University Economic Research Center, revised 2010.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1999.
"Monetary policy and the well-being of the poor,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 21-49.
- Gaston Gelos & Alessandro Prati & Oya Celasun, 2003.
"Would "Cold Turkey" Work in Turkey?,"
IMF Working Papers
03/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Mukerji, Sujoy & Tallon, Jean-Marc, 2004.
"Ambiguity aversion and the absence of wage indexation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 653-670, April.
- Jean-Marc Tallon & Sujoy Mukerji, 2004. "Ambiguity aversion and the absence of wage indexation," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00174562, HAL.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2002. "Ambiguity Aversion and the Absence of Wage Indexation," Economics Series Working Papers 111, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Celasun, Oya, 2006. "Sticky inflation and the real effects of exchange rate-based stabilization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 115-139, September.
- John Duffy, 1998. "Monetary theory in the laboratory," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 9-26.
- van Lelyveld, Iman, 1999. "Inflation or unemployment? Who cares?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 463-484, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.