Productivity and Real Wages: Is There a Puzzle?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 25 (1994)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; wages; productivity;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Peter Gottschalk, 1997. "Inequality, Income Growth, and Mobility: The Basic Facts," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(2), pages 21-40, Spring.
- Alan B. Krueger, 1999.
"Measuring Labor's Share,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 45-51, May.
- Slaughter, Matthew J., 2001. "International trade and labor-demand elasticities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 27-56, June.
- Matthew J. Slaughter, 1997. "International Trade and Labor-Demand Elasticities," NBER Working Papers 6262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurian LUNGU, 2011. "The Romanian economy - four years afterthe EU accession," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 31-48, December.
- SebastiÃ¡n Claro, 2003. "Wages and Unemployment in the United States: Reviving a Wage Gap Explanation," Documentos de Trabajo 235, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Ghebremichael, Asghedom & Potter-Witter, Karen, 2009. "Effects of tax incentives on long-run capital formation and total factor productivity growth in the Canadian sawmilling industry," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 85-94, March.
- Manuela Goretti, 2008. "Wage-Price Setting in New EU Member States," IMF Working Papers 08/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Neil Baily, 2001. "Macroeconomic implications of the new economy," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 201-268.
- Martin Neil Baily, 2001. "Macroeconomic Implications of the New Economy," Working Paper Series WP01-9, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2001.
"Private Sector Union Density and the Wage Premium: Past, Present, and Future ,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Transaction Publishers, vol. 22(3), pages 487-518, July.
- Barry T. Hirsch & Edward J. Schumacher, 2000. "Private Sector Union Density and the Wage Premium: Past, Present, and Future," Working Papers 0015, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Charles Beach, 1976.
"Cyclical Impacts on the Personal Distribution of Income,"
in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 1, pages 29-52
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Beach, 1972. "Cyclical Impacts on the Personal Distribution of Income," Working Papers 413, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- repec:fth:prinin:413 is not listed on IDEAS
- James R. Spletzer & Katharine G. Abraham & Jay C. Stewart, 1999. "Why Do Different Wage Series Tell Different Stories?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 34-39, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.