Prospects for Russia's Economic Reforms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 23 (1992)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; Russia; Economic Reforms;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erik Berglof & Patrick Bolton, 2001.
"The Great Divide and Beyond: Financial Architecture in Transition,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan
414, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Erik Berglof & Patrick Bolton, 2002. "The Great Divide and Beyond: Financial Architecture in Transition," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 77-100, Winter.
- Berglöf, Erik & Bolton, Patrick, 2003. "The Great Divide and Beyond - Financial Architecture in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 3476, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Valeriya Dinger & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2012.
"The Tragedy of the Commons and Inflation Bias in the Euro Area,"
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich
4036, CESifo Group Munich.
- Valeriya Dinger & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2014. "The Tragedy of the Commons and Inflation Bias in the Euro Area," Open Economies Review, Springer, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 71-91, February.
- Dinger, Valeriya & Steinkamp, Sven & Westermann, Frank, 2012. "The Tragedy of the Commons and Inflation Bias in the Euro Area," Working Papers, Institute of Empirical Economic Research 94, Institute of Empirical Economic Research.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1992. "Lethal Model 2: The Limits to Growth Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 23(2), pages 1-60.
- Vladimir Gligorov, 1997. "Benjamin Constant and Carl Schmitt Go to Russia," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 271-282, December.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Spagat, Michael, 1997. "Structural uncertainty and subsidy removal for economies in transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1709-1733, December.
- Wing Woo, 2004.
"Some Fundamental Inadequacies of the Washington Consensus: Misunderstanding the Poor by the Brightest,"
Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA
- Wing Woo, 2004. "Some Fundamental Inadequacies of the Washington Consensus: Misunderstanding the Poor by the Brightest," Development and Comp Systems, EconWPA 0411020, EconWPA.
- Burawoy, Michael, 1996. "The state and economic involution: Russia through a China lens," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 1105-1117, June.
- Behrens, Axel & Wunner, Norbert, 1996. "Optimal transition paths for Eastern Europe: Lessons for labour adjustment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 133-148, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.