Investment in the 1970s: Theory, Performance, and Prediction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 10 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; investment; 1970s;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erenburg, S. J. & Wohar, Mark E., 1995. "Public and private investment: Are there causal linkages?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-30.
- Ahmed, Qazi Masood, 2001. "A test of relative efficacy of tax expenditures and direct expenditures: A neo-classical approach," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 477-489, August.
- Jason G. Cummins & Kevin A. Hassett & R. Glenn Hubbard, 1996.
"Tax Reforms and Investment: A Cross-Country Comparison,"
NBER Working Papers
5232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cummins, Jason G. & Hassett, Kevin A. & Hubbard, R. Glenn, 1996. "Tax reforms and investment: A cross-country comparison," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1-2), pages 237-273, October.
- Cummins, J.G. & Hassett, K.A. & Hubbard, R.G., 1995. "tax Reforms and Investment: A Cross-Country Comparison," Working Papers 95-28, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Kenneth D. West, 1996.
"Business Fixed Investment and the Recent Business Cycle in Japan,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1996, Volume 11, pages 277-344
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nobuhiro Kiyotaki & Kenneth D. West, 1997. "Business Fixed Investment and the Recent Business Cycle in Japan," NBER Working Papers 5546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Fioretti, 2002.
"Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries,"
- Fioretti, Guido, 2006. "Recognising investment opportunities at the onset of recoveries," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 69-84, June.
- Guido Fioretti, . "Recognizing Investment Opportunities at the Onset of Recoveries," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 07, Society for Computational Economics.
- Renee van Eyden & Goodness C. Aye & Rangan Gupta, 2012. "Predictive Ability of Competing Models for South Africa’s Fixed Business Non- Residential Investment Spending," Working Papers 201229, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- J. Peter Ferderer, 1994. "Credibility of the Interwar Gold Standard, Uncertainty, and the Great Depression," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_102, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Guy V.G. Stevens, 1989. "A substitute for the capital stock variable in investment functions," International Finance Discussion Papers 368, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Natalya Volchkova, 2001.
"Does Financial-Industrial Group Membership Affect Fixed Investment: Evidence from Russia,"
w0009, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Volchkova Natalya, 2001. "Does Financial-Industrial Group Membership Affect Fixed Investment? Evidence from Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 01-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kapopoulos, Panayotis, 2004. "When can fiscal consolidation be expansionary? Evidence from a small open economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 1031-1043, December.
- McDonald, Bruce D. & Miller, D. Ryan, 2010. "Welfare programs and the state economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 719-732, November.
- Zahir Shah & Qazi Masood Ahmed, 2002. "Measurement of Cost of Capital for Foreign Direct Investment in Pakistan: A Neoclassical Approach," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 807-823.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.