Macro Policy Responses to Price Shocks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution in its journal Brookings Papers on Economic Activity.
Volume (Year): 10 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1775 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC 20036
Phone: (202) 797-6000
Fax: (202) 797-6004
Web page: http://www.brookings.edu/economics.aspx
More information through EDIRC
macroeconomics; price shocks;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Davenport, 1983. "Unemployment, Demand Restraint, and Endogenous Capacity," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 258-271, Jul-Sep.
- Robert J. Gordon & Arthur M. Okun & Herbert Stein, 1980.
"Postwar Macroeconomics: The Evolution of Events and Ideas,"
in: The American Economy in Transition, pages 101-182
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Gordon, 1981. "Postwar Macroeconomics: The Evolution of Events and Ideas," NBER Working Papers 0459, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franz, Wolfgang & Gordon, Robert J., 1993. "German and American wage and price dynamics: Differences and common themes," Discussion Papers 2, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Robert J. Gordon, 1990. "U.S. Inflation, Labor's Share, and the Natural Rate of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2585, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerard Caprio, 1982. "The Swedish economy in the 1970's: the lessons of accommodative policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 205, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- R. Glenn Hubbard, 1983. "Uncertain Lifetimes, Social Security, and Individual Saving," Discussion Papers 581, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jane Sneddon Little, 2000. "Recent developments in U.S. energy markets: a background note," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Sep, pages 3-18.
- George A. Kahn & Robert Hampton, Jr., 1990. "Possible monetary policy responses to the Iraqi oil shock," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Nov, pages 19-32.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Eric Encarnacion).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.